PTM 1.67% $1.22 platinum asset management limited

PTM does not need new investors in the short term. Just the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    PTM does not need new investors in the short term. Just the bleeding to stop.

If their investment thesis proves correct, simple investment returns of 8% accross the platforms add $1.2bn to FUM and around $13m to anualised fees. The upside of course, is much more than that.

With cost carve outs etc as mentioned on the analyst briefing, that should add around $17.5m to EBIT and around $12m to the bottom line (or 2 cps).

After listening to KNs recent frank interview, I am quite confident PTM will not be a listed entity by the end of 2025, he all but stated such. A MBO is IMO a near certainty, to head the PE vultures or merger speculators off at the pass.

My personal tip, is a buyout price of between $1.50 - $1.80 depending on when the action takes place, the state of the markets and the market price at the time. There is a free float of less than 65% (of which i am now not an insignificant part). I would sell at $1.65 in a heart beat as would most other retail holders. Managment totally know this and will get their ducks lined up once the financial position stabilses. That is unlikely to be 2024, but much stranger things have happened over my investment lifetime and always without prior notice.

I am happy to start letting go of heavy recent purchases once (or if) the share price reaches $1.30 (or its post dividend equivalent $1.24). I want some of my capital back from last week's crazy selloff and am happy to pay the trading taxes on it.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.