PTM 0.46% $1.08 platinum asset management limited

Agreed, it looks like it's pre-determined and this deliberate...

1. 3,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Agreed, it looks like it's pre-determined and this deliberate stripping and tanking can be palmed off on previous management, then a sweet deal offered to a "partner" or full take over, it's a bit of an eye roll really thinking about it.

Everyone expected some sort of deal would come along and now I feel silly not seeing this was on the cards as not only is it highly unethical behaviour, it's actually poor management style.(I didn't think PTM would sink to that level)

For an example of fantastic management in a turnaround look at LYC and the leadership of Amanda Lacaze, text book high class manager looking at the long-term rather than just cash out a short term flip for a few bucks which looks like what the play will be here IMO.

PS: clear evidence this is a short term money spinner for management will be issuing lots of shares for a discounted capital raising destined to fail, of course it will be "underwritten" by someone assigned to help build a stake for a large 3rd party who'll already be accumulating, then they'll also issue shares to KMP, post a shocking set of results and bingo bango jango, here comes the TO or merger with some KMP to stay on with a sweet equity deal.

Pps: as bloody frustrating as it is there's some absolute gems in the Lithium space that I'm seriously considering just selling this as what's most likely the bottom to invest in higher returning opportunities, this could 2x in 1-3 years, maybe 3 x in 5 at an absolute maximum but the Lithium space will produce many 10x opportunities from here IMO, you could pretty much throw darts at any Lithium producer and multibag from here with a 5 year time frame.
    Last edited by kittyboomboom: 27/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.005(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $622.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.07 $184.8K 172.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 70460 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 21675 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.07 24904
Last updated 11.52am 02/05/2024 ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.