PTX 1.25% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX-100 Ph1b results show excellent safety & efficacy in TCL, page-26

1. 7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    By memory, the safety data from patients that discontinue the trial count towards the final readout and FDA submission. So, perhaps that is why there was a need to recruit more at such a late stage of the trial. Whilst clinical responses and benefits by those patients would not not contribute to efficacy data (no matter how good), safety would count towards the data. Its almost like the early clinical activity was always compelling but safety is the main metric to tick and we just needed a few more patients in which to test it.

I have always thought the crosses indicating patients having left the trial (alive, I might add) could be perceived as misleading to those that are unfamiliar with the swimmers plot. Crosses don't look good! But they are good in this case. Bloody professional traders/investors sure know how to predict how the market will react to what is good news. Always ahead of the curve.

My interpretation is that the PDPK analysis is based on full c4 assessments (full cycle of dose escalations) of which there were 11 assessable patients. For the entire Phase 1 trial, 25 are now assessable for safety and could well be the clincher to get us a registrational Ph2 trial.

We know that clinicians tend to be understated when it comes to trial results with using such words as "encouraging" and "promising"... which was the case with Prof Miles Prince back in 2021 when PTX-100 showed early activity in TCL patients. Now he uses the words "compelling" and "beacon of light". Anyone who is thinking that the SP drop is a reflection of results has rocks in their head.

Prof MP always makes a definintive statement about PTX-100 as a compelling combination therapy!

Anyway, there is a webinar briefing next Monday.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $34.57K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99935 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 458172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.