PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Correction... "Prof MP also (not always) makes a definitive...

1. 7,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Correction... "Prof MP also (not always) makes a definitive statement about PTX-100 as a compelling combination therapy!"

In fact, the following is what he says, "Beyond monotherapy, PTX’s excellent safety profile make it a viable option for exploring combination therapies in the future.”

Sure, the believers here were confident that this was a possiblility for PTX-100... but to read it stated by Pof Miles Prince is really significant.

It's going to be interesting to know what our next move is... which of the three indication do we investigate as a monotherapy in Phase 2? Will it be TCL as a broad study where we could potentially aim for a much larger commercial marekt (which is likely to be the FDA's prefered direction? Will it be CTCL given it has an average duration that exceeds PTCL? Or will it be PTCL given that we have two Complete Responses or eradication of cancer (but with an average slightly shorter duration of response)?

Decisions, decisions on part of our SAB. A good problem to have but what will be the most strategic for PTX as a company? Not an easy one but I reckon the fact that PTX-100 is so compelling at Ph1 stage, that maybe... just maybe a parter (of some description) might be lurking in the wings.

A small molecule therapy are less complex than Car-T and one that has an excellent safety profile in the KRas inhibitor area would have to be attracting attention. If Prof Miles Prince of all ppl can't sell the story, then I'm stuffed!!! redface.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $86.84K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205859 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 1474304
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.