PTX 7.32% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX-100 trial advances following successful Phase 1b, page-123

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I wasn't 100% sure but I was 80% that we would see the results first, then possibly move to a registrational study.

Clearly we are looking good for a registrational trial, obviously the authorities have deemed ptx-100 compelling enough to move to a cohort study which seems to be a fast track to registrational rather than just announcing a Phase 2 trial which would have been disappointing in some respect.

I don't think the safety results could be much better...People are living well into very serious conditions under ptx-100.

I'm sure Steven will help the market understand on Friday.

Also, I think we can expect a big deal around OmniCar shortly judging by the language Steven is using...Early monetisation...He has put huge breadcrumbs out.

I'll be interested in the next few months sp movement, seems sophisticates can manipulate at will just like the OmniCar announcement before it blasted off.

Actually seeing this price action more & more on great announcements, it's confronting but the cream always rises to top after the tree shaking.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $20.95K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 216927 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 238807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.