PTX 2.33% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX-100 trial advances following successful Phase 1b, page-270

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    What I personally think is PTX-100 has the potential to outperform both Pralaxetrate and Pembrolizumab and I'll give you my reasonings for Pembrolizumab.. and just so you know I am not an expert (lol) I make my own decisions, I invested into PTX because of Omnicar but now seeing the enthusiasm from Proff Miles Prince, I believe PTX-100 has potential as well.

Pembrolizumab although had a complete response and PTX-100 (Partial response) were in two different studies, with one being in Phase 2 and one being in Phase 1b with different outcome measures.

Pembrolizumab: The primary endpoint was progression-free survival (PFS). The secondary endpoints were response rate, overall survival, response duration, and safety. We assessed PD-L1, p-AKT expression, and peripheral blood immune cells as potential predictive biomarkers.

PTX-100:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3423/3423612-c07da5786cddf493d31c5852c8a4f8b4.jpg

I think it is a much better comparison between Phase 1 Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) (I hope the website you linked.. was this clinical study) and Phase 1b Study of PTX-100

This phase I study evaluated the safety, maximum tolerated dose, antitumor activity, and pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of pembrolizumab in patients with advanced solid tumors. Which I think sounds much more similar to the Phase 1b study of PTX-100!

In the Phase 1 study of (MK-3475) there were 1260 participants and out of those participants 1 patient with melanoma and 1 with Merkel cell carcinoma experienced complete responses of 57 and 56+ weeks' duration, respectively. 3 patients with melanoma experienced partial responses. 15 patients with various malignancies experienced stable disease.

PTX-100 had a total of 10 participants who were enrolled in the Phase 1b basket trial: five with solid tumours(pancreatic and colorectal cancers) and five with haematological malignancies (multiplemyeloma and T cell lymphomas).

Out of these 10 participants

1 with peripheral T cell lymphoma (PTCL) had particularly aggressive disease andhad failed five prior treatments, each time being unable to control the disease for more thana few months before the disease progressed further. Treated with PTX-100, this patientexperienced a partial response (reduction in cancer burden) with no disease progression for17 months so far.

Another patient with cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) with K-Ras mutation also hadaggressive disease and had failed three prior treatments. This patient had a partial responseon the study, with reduced cancerous lesions and symptomatic relief. The patient was ontherapy for 12 months, receiving 19 cycles of therapy.In both cases, such patients with refractory TCL on standard of care therapies would typicallybe expected to have disease progression within 4 months2, highlighting the encouragingnature of these responses.

Although not complete responses, I think the case may be different if there was 1260 participants enrolled.. so I think the results are promising! now they are to progress thedevelopment of PTX-100 as a monotherapy in an expansion cohort study in relapsed andrefractory TCL, with a particular focus on PTCL after these results we would be able to make a better comparison to the drugs you posted.

Now, I don't know much about biotech.. I am actually studying Accounting/Business Analytics so I am far from that field so what I say is what I have read. (lol) but I think you should watch https://prescienttherapeutics.investorportal.com.au/ the video dated 30 July 2021 and listen to Proff Miles Prince speak about PTX-100 and tell me what you think, his excitement for PTX-100 is encouraging, is it not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $8.214K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32561 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.