PTX 0.00% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

The late September commencement was an expectation of Professor...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The late September commencement was an expectation of Professor Miles Prince of the 'Epworth Hospital' too.

I believe the September expectation was more around regulatory approvals for the necessary amendments to the original ptx-100 trial framework.

The delay in the PTX-100 agent is likely an unforeseen hurdle. At the time of the PTX-100 readout SYC's hopes of September were probably completely reasonable.

All you can do Bj82 as a CEO is set reasonable timeframes based on reasonable & realistic expectations, timeframes are only ever indicative.

The whole world is reeling with delays due to logistical issues and supply, the US ports are particularly suffering and that's the ports we are relying on.

Thankfully December is here, SYC probably has a more solid idea now of receipt of the ptx-100 drug and can hopefully announce the commencement of the ptx-100 trial any day now.

I wouldn't stress, there is a lot of dry powder here and it's only getting more congested now for an explosive breakout. In addition to ptx-100 expanded cohort commencing hopefully any day, we can expect the ptx-200 readout early in the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.