PTX 3.70% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Fair enough and I agree that perception is likely accurate....

1. 7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Fair enough and I agree that perception is likely accurate. Biotech is especially risky too. However, in light of the milestones that PTX has achieved in the last 6 mths (that have the potential to be ground-breaking), the company surely has been derisked to a certain extent. It certainly hasn't been underdelivering.

Since I've been invested, the only negatives that have beset the stock is the delay to our trials due to CoVid-related supply chain issues, the subsequent selldown and, of course, the bear market. There is a risk that PTX100 may not return any further positive results than has already been recorded and that it never gets to a registration trial. That's less likely though given the safety and efficacy results in this particular rare blood cancer that have so far been relatively positive. PTX200 results are certainly efficacious. Sure, hiccups may arise with either of our platforms or with getting them into the clinic. But, we do have a very competent, methodical and responsible team heading the company.

I'd be worried if Prescient wasn't, at this juncture, garnering any sort of attention but clearly the company is or, at least, facilitating those opportunities to be get on conference panels, is all that I am highlighting. I'm in no way inferring that Steve's prescence on the AUsBiotech conference panel is material to SH. It could prove to be, though. Time will tell, as they say!

Last edited by Shellbell: 25/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.53K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 456872 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.