PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Very interesting article about KRAS:...

1. 7,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    Very interesting article about KRAS: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-03392-2Its the significance of the stats that is intriguing in this write-up and perhaps sheds light on why PTX100 could have so much potential... not just for PTCL and CTCL sufferers but a far broader range of prevalent cancers. In fact, the patients in the previous basket trial (including some with solid tumors) derived stable disease albeit they did not live beyond the timespan the commercial drug Folotyn offers. The fact that the trial demonstrated that the various cancer types stabilised, means the mechanism of action works.

PTX100 is applicable across all RAS pathways not just KRAS which is significant in itself and is believed to be the only RhoA inhibitor in the world in clinical development. And, its in our favour that it seems that the clinical responses to a KRAS drug is really causing some excitement. So, perhaps its no wonder our presentation at the European conference seems to be focused on PTX100. Our targeted drug is the only one in

• NEWS FEATURE
    • 25 October 2022

Cancer drugs are closing in on some of the deadliest mutations

PTX100 has such broad potential in this space, that the stockmarket pundits are seemingly overlooking. The price action we are seeing could well be a group of LTH who are well-versed in the ignorance of the market taking advantage of the general mismatched sentiment to move the SP and load up on this speculative but potentially highly rewarding biotech gem. I'm mindful too that they hold a swag of oppies which I'm hoping won't spell my demise! C'mon, PTX, land some partnerships, pleeeaaase!!!
    Last edited by Shellbell: 29/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.