PTX 1.30% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX-200 AML expansion after another complete response, page-35

1. 7,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3305
    Yeah, the PTX200 breast cancer trial results were stellar. I recall posting a few articles on those results. Its a bit like a juggling act when treating patients that have to be on chemo drugs with novel therapies like ours. Its one of those unfortunate realities that clinical trials can only recruit the sickest of the sick due to FDA regulations. Guess its understandable that we can't expect to be treating early-diagnosed patients with drugs that are being tested on humans for the first time/s.

So, it could well be that ovarian and breast cancer could be investigated further with regards to PTX200 in context of the much improved toxicity results derived from this trial. Obviously, its the mixing of chemo drugs with our 100% safe targeted therapy that was the issue that caused the termination of those earlier trials. What a shame! The chemo drugs used in the ovarian and breast cancer trials, though, are of a different chemistry, Dalts. However, perhaps it is as simple as readdressing the cycling and timing of the administration of the particular drugs involved with each group that could prove a winner.

As far as the current PTX200 trial goes, its excellent news that the trial is being expanded to include three more patients. That speaks volumes for the safety and efficacy of this therapy! I believe that it has already received Orphan Drug Designation too.

PS: yes it is PTX100 that has been revived under the stewardship of SYC, I believe, that also has had marvellous results to date too.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 09/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $23.65K 615.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564695 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 26186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.