PTX 9.09% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX-200 AML Trial Progresses to Higher Dose, page-19

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Just be warned holders, there will be some serious eyes on PTX... This subtle announcement still shows confidence moving forward...  

What to be careful of, manipulative games moving forward on the SP... Im seeing this already... sell side is stacking... big holder looks to be attempting to scare the market... then line wipes happen... from a traders perspective PTX is gaining strong interest... rightfully so IMO..

This sector is subject to "flavour of the month" via traders at times.... but if you are a long term holder awaiting for the success of PTX 100 and PTX 200, then this will take time... but as we read today, reassurance and confidence is still in play..

I do agree with @davybabyk,  I also am very hopeful for the future of PTX 100, PTX-200 and Omnicar. I just wish that PTX could communicate a little more clearer and regular... market loves a company that has shareholders interest at heart...  I still believe PTX will have its day in the sun... IMO the SP is still bargain buying at these levels...

GLTAH, have a great weekend... don't get manipulated with the trading games here at present... just saying... big future here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $11.08K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 219550 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 172342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.