ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi psych & all, regarding dose escalation given the dosing schedule between PTX-200 & Cytarabine was changed from the previous cohort in an effort to reduce unwanted drug to drug toxicity issues a few patients experienced. I don't believe the AML trial has yet found the maximum PTX-200 tolerated dose, hence upping the next cohort to 45mg/m2. The Phase 1 trial design allows increments of 10mg/m2 up to maximum 55mg/m2 PTX-200 with enrolment estimate up to 40 patients: -

Experimental: PTX-200 and Cytarabine: PTX-200 administered intravenously over 1 hour Phase I: 4 dose levels: 25 to 55 mg/m2 (with reduction to 15 mg/m2 if needed).

It's been a long time & if memory serves we have 3 pCR's out of 18 patients, however for the AML trial I've never seen any mention of ORR, which also includes PR & SD as we did with the Breast & Ovarian. Totally understand pCR is the holy grail of any trial, in my mind ORR is equally important. As this demonstrates if PR & SD are seen then the treatment in addition to any pCR is making a positive % difference to otherwise heavily pre-treated very ill people with little to no other options available. Maybe this is something needed to be raised with management..... & yep agree comms are not the best vs other ASX bio's either....

Anyway fingers crossed we see additional CR/s in the next cohort!

Cheers,

AMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.