PTX 2.33% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX adds International CAR-T & Bioengineering Experts to SAB, page-15

1. 7,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3350
    Damn auto correct... "opps" should read "pips" ... "The SP only moved a couple of pips on the day of the Ann [when last our SAB was adorned with an international expert]"

Today we receive news that, not one, but two well-credentialed experts in their field have joined our advisory board! As we have seen time and time again, news not marked as "price-sensitive" is completed overlooked for its significance and any sparks are smothered with a wet blanket by those with blinkers on or hoping for a quick buck.

As seen by the section of chart above, there was no price-sensitive announcement (other than the Annual Report which shouldn't really be price-sensitive given that its retrospective) in that timeframe. However, it tells me that the market is actually bloody dumb. Traders are all hankering for news to see the SP go up. We get news but the SP doesn't go up simply because it hasn't a yellow bell next to the Ann.

The fact that the chart shows a massive rise on virtually no forward-looking news during that particular timeframe snapshot, suggests there's no reason why PTX won't do it again. Fundamentals have not dissipated but just got better. Helloooo

I get the impression that a similar move is upon us (before or after further supression orchestrated or not) but that the powers that be are cognisant to and use it to their advantage. Sa la vie

Sorry for the rant... sorry NOT sorry. Part of the never ending learning schedule.

#learningcurveinprogress
    Last edited by Shellbell: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $8.214K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32561 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.