PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thanks, brighthope! I don't think "clever' is a word I've been...

1. 7,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3319
    Thanks, brighthope! I don't think "clever' is a word I've been called on HC... and I've copped a few descriptive ones over the years. Besides, I'm sure there's a lot of smarties who worked it out long before I did but choose to be selective with what they share and when, which makes far more clever sense... but that's not me, so what does that say confused.png ???

Anyway, I'm now compelled to try and unlock the undisclosed, mysterious "platform extensions" connected with TFS...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4618/4618993-a827a01731552c2f401a268bf9267ca3.jpg

I would have thought that CellPryme M and A would both come under the umbrellas of "internal" and "external". However, maybe the fact that we will be incorporating CellPryme-M (our superior cell manufacturing) into our "in-house" OmniCAR pre-clinical and clinical trials is what is the differentiator. CellPryme-A is going to have to be a part of the optimisation process that our collab with TFS is going to develop externally. Its going to be part of the physical instrumentation of our platform - combining our IP with that of TFS and designing a universal platform that is scalable, reproducible and economical.

My guess is that one extension of the OmniCAR system that TFS will make a physical reality is: an Allogeneic version (or adapatable to allogeneic cell manufacturing). What could be the other extensions? For use in Anti-viralapplications perhaps? Any other thoughts, guys?

Last edited by Shellbell: 24/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $23.91K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70733 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.