PTX 0.00% 5.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

"Respectfully I don't agree. I'm in PTX as well as CHM but the...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "Respectfully I don't agree. I'm in PTX as well as CHM but the Omnicar platform is a CAR-T therapy variant. Instead of treating T-cells with the 'warhead' then returning to the patient, Omnicar is instead an implantation of a 'velcro-like' protein that then allows a 'warhead' be attached thereafter. Pros and cons to both but CAR-T is tried, tested, established and demonstrating phenomenal results (look at multiple myeloma). Omnicar has literally only just chosen their 3 path strategy (on the day of CHM's float... ) whilst CHM is quite literally treating patients already trying to find their optimal dose. The existing clinical use of CHM's chimeric antigen in non-CAR-T therapy is a credit to its susceptibility to latch on the cancers we'll be targeting.Happy to corrected to the above but the price disparity is not a comparison between apples. They both work on bioengineering patient's T cells and the similarity stops there. CHM is significantly more advanced in their development pipeline already, though this is not to discredit PTX.Please don't accept this as cross-advertisement - everyone here is comparing PTX to CHM and the recent rise in PTX's value through CHM's float alone is proof of this. Whilst I hope it's increasing awareness to the only ASX companies in the 'T-cell' space (if you can liken them both), I think it's misinformation that one is simply a cheaper stock than the other. Stoked to be in on Paul Hooper's and Leslie Chong's new child!"

whoops quote didnt work on last one, see above in quotations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $41.12K 762.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 218770 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 33122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 287889
Last updated 14.48pm 29/04/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.