PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX data demonstrates key OmniCAR features in next gen CAR-T, page-76

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    In fact.... the more I think about it, the more I know I'm right about stinking Big Pharma companies! They get BIG by virtue of hearing BIG BUCKS from their drugs... NOT by curing cancer! That's why they pay so much acquiring small biotech companies! They don't want cancer being cured!

Universities are all about learning and striving to find ways of curing cancer. No wonder UPenn created a platform with SpyCatcher and SpyTag for licensing OmniCAR and via PTX. I'm of the belief that they would want their technology reaching as many biotech companies as possible and making life-changing differences to cancer sufferers.

The way I see it, Sanofi buying out Amunix is potentially bad for cancer sufferers but potentially good for PTX. The cynic in me comes out where the really big bucks are concerned. I was thrilled when Merck bought out Viralytics (the co I was invested in a few years ago) to the tune of $500m for its solitary novel cancer drug. Merck has done nothing with it despite its indisputable value to patients with deadly melanoma, bladder and lung cancers... and that pi$$es me right off! So, I now see the "masking tech" platform as suddenly (potentially) no longer competition... as this development has possibly been taken out of ciculation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.