PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX results to be presented at world's largest blood meeting, page-15

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It should be assumed that they will be presenting existing data, not withstanding the possibility of additional data/results that may compliment the existing readouts between now and the presentation.

The kicker here is the platform we are presenting on, it's about marketing the already supreme data to the right eyes and ears.

Don't expect miracles in regards to the share price, we could cure cancer tomorrow and have a drop in market cap that day in this environment.

The best we can hope for is that our pipeline continues to progress as best as possible whilst managing the cash position. Whilst we are well funded for a few years, it's necessary to be prudent as this environment may persist for some time more imo.

I'm more attuned to the data to come and the cash position, rather than the sp or market cap per say...If Steven can caress PTX-100 to a registrational trial next year whilst keeping cash in the bank I'll be more than happy.

When the markets turn a corner it will be great to see OmniCar and CAR-T trials take front and centre again when we are hopefully raising capital at a much higher sp than current.

It's a pleasing announcement. We need to take little wins when they present, pardon the pun.

It's all about keeping the company fighting fit, so when investment flows back into the biotech sector we are front and centre for those dollars over our competitors.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 17/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $86.84K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205859 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 1474304
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.