PTX 5.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX signs CAR-T agreement with Peter MacCallum, page-13

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11994
    Well @megamutts - no-one is getting any of my Imugene shares, but PTX has been my biotech diversification play for a while now. I agree it's one to accumulate. And @infin I totally agree. With a market cap of $57m PTX does indeed feel like when I was buying Imugene in the sub 2 cents range.

I would be happier if they had better communications, but I am pleased that they are strengthening the scientific expertise at management level (appointment of Dr Rebecca Lim as Director of Scientific Affairs) and also the SAB (appointment of Prof H Miles Prince back in December and Prof Phillip Darcy in August).

This expanded partnership with the Peter Mac is definitely a big plus. Their expertise increases Prescient's chances of success with Omnicar - which is fabulous. Just as good for me is the fact that the Peter Mac mob actually want to do this. It's a strong signal from a leading medical research organisation that the PTX Omnicar IP has legs. Bearing in mind that the PM people have been working with PTX for 9 months now, so they have had plenty of time and opportunity to look under the bonnet. They must like what they have seen, or they would not be doing this.

Professors Prince and Darcy both have positions at PM too, and reputations they will not want to risk by signing onto the SAB of an outfit they have no confidence in.

These are the types of indicator that gave me confidence to invest heavily in Imugene back when it was largely ignored by the market. They are no guarantee of success, and PTX will not be a short term play, but I will be increasing my holding.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.134K 27.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242158 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 102692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.