ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    You could see the bots desperately trying to suppress the share price before open, the sell orders for 20c was the bots in action.

Question is why?

Answer is accumulation.

We already have sophisticates with eyes on ptx and they will do their best to accumulate as many as they can, as cheaply as they can before each leg up.

7m traded yet buyers/sellers are the same as Friday basically, it just shows the bots are in full swing & equally buying up hard.

I won't try to predict today's closing price but I'd be surprised if there isn't a concerted push upwards.

The market cap of around $150m just won't last, ptx is almost at boiling point & it's going to boil over at some stage...A similar market cap of IMU is completely on the cards near term which would mean $2.50 so a ten bagger is highly likely imo...The PTX-100 results are due before July 30th and are on track as of last week's says CEO...Huge...You then have ptx-200 results before end of year...Throw in anything else like IP collaboration for OmniCar or a sale as we are already in discussions with big pharma and there's your ptx $2billion market cap right there.

Take a screen shot of this price and reflect on it in 6 months, the opportunity that was taken or lost?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.