PTX 4.08% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX successful immunogenicity testing of OmniCAR, page-85

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Stealth mode is still stealth... And as the slide below shows is for new "undisclosed" cell therapies.

SYC describes the Cell therapies in the Kalkine TV preso on 9th June (found in media thread) as " Creating living medicines/cells that attack the cancer" "we have very unique technologies that no one has in this personalized approach. He describes this as different to the targeted therapies PTX100 and PTX 200.

Looks like one program with Peter Mac and one with Carina Biotech U Adelaide.

This is more newsflow to add to PTX100 results "imminent" Great to see the pipeline growing.

I am of the belief the longer the PTX100 results take the better as this is an indication of a "registration study" which would take more time in lodging with the FDA etc. SYC mentioned in the last preso that PTX have all the results and are preparing data. Registrational study effectively means that your phase II trial becomes your phase III trial (happy to be corrected here). Either way significantly fastracking FDA approval. SYC risks losing a bit of credibility by mentioning this registration study and TBH don't think he is the sort of who would for just a bit of "fluff".

A market cap of $150m is heavily undervalued next to the pipeline of opportunities and the big pharma eyes on us now! Many of these opportunities below are 8 years in the making sitting in PTX which has flown under the radar in a big way. You can see why the big money whales are taking line wipes of 650,000 share in one grab. Cleaver accumulation going on here. They wont be getting any of mine!

Good luck to all! Especially the patients.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3331/3331381-552bee18fb783e97070281123fa48f9c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $54.50K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108715 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.