CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    CellPryme-M = Manufacture (Improvement)

CellPryme-A = ?? My guess is Allogeneic T-Cells (off the shelf cells) from healthy volunteers rather than the 3 week delay from developing one's own cells for the OmniCAR treatment of a specific cancer.

In having drum loads of cells for immediate use for many patients rather than the hundreds/thousands of individual processes to have small cell quantities, would make the price of treatment more realistic, controllable and less a logistic nightmare.

The only downside would be the safety/compatibility issues that could take time to overcome/gain approval.

I understand that there are a few companies nearing trials for a variety of purposes - not necessarily oncology.

This is the only deficiency in the PTX package to have a completely integrated approach to the future - where in a decade, one may be identified with a potentially curable cancer one day and within a week be in a local infusion room with a local oncologist receiving your treatment.

The next few months will be interesting - the next 2.5 years potentially exciting.

I may get back to a buy sentiment sooner than expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.