PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Agree with your observation... and, I think hottod made an early...

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    Agree with your observation... and, I think hottod made an early stab at the "A" as being representative of "Allogeneic". There's enough on our website to suggest that it could be Allogeneic too.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4471/4471762-5e6a0e7d0b56010d6b18265d34ccc55e.jpg

With the two arms of the Cell Pryme platform being synergistic and totally compatible with OmniCAR, its likely that the Cell Pryme-A may have even bigger than Cell Pryme-M given its longer term significance and reach. But, yeah, Threebeez, Cell Pryme-A is likely to have less immediate application in terms monetisation... but who knows... maybe there has been enough R&D in the industry to see this happen sooner for PTX than we think. Plenty of milestones being hit by our guys and in the field by others. Exciting times ahead for sure. smile.png the industry attempts to drive down the cost and time of delivering CAR-T therapy to patients, OmniCAR’s flexibility and control will be an increasingly valuable tool, by removing the need for multiple manufacturing runs per patient, and its compatibility with allogeneic (“off the shelf”) T-cells. OmniCAR is potentially compatible with many other CAR approaches including NK cells; macrophages and stem cells.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 30/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.449K 34.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47170 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 160224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.