PTX 4.44% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: PTX unveils new clinic-ready CAR-T enhancement platform, page-88

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Following the webinar I have asked somebody who I believe is quite knowledgeable in cell therapy technologies what he thinks about Omnicar (full disclosure: His name is Dieter Hovekamp, and for those who want o]]to see his contributions to cell therapy discussions his twitter handle @dhovekamp42 ). He had the courtesy to watch the webinar and gave me his view:

• “The idea of modularising the CAR cells sounds very well solved with interchangeable cells and targets
    • The clinical tolerability and practical use are unclear - the logic of switching on and switching off by changing the target components or discontinuing them is also unclear
    • The dosage can sneak out by cell division of the targetless component
    • Was very interesting to hear a little more about OmniCAR and the Q&A asked for the crucial points from my point of view.
    • Overall, the approach is not a unique selling point, and neither is the cell activation or selection of the immune cells. Both require clinical testing and would only be a real advantage over other CAR approaches with separate INDs for the components.
    • Currently, Omnicar remains a CAR construct with all the targeting limitations compared to TCR and some additional error possibilities due to the separate effects of binder and target molecules.
    • It will be of interest how it can hold its own in the clinic compared to conventional CAR-T/NK constructs or at least equal it.”

For me, the most interesting parts of PTX are PTX100 and PTX200. Omnicar sounds interesting but until it's in the clinic it is just interesting.

Last edited by wolfi: 11/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $13.42K 310.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 420615 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.