POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Ann: Public Offer & Share Purchase Plan Over-subscribed, page-40

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I checked with my UK broker ydy 01/12/15 and they assured me I had indeed secured and paid for my basic 10,000 through SPP.

(They have been showing +10,000 on my account for 7/10 days as in my previous post)

Broker said I need not expect scale back on this basic amount so all is good so far.

I did say that I expected to see a contract note on my account for an audit trail but broker seemed uncertain how that should/would appear!!... I said I was slightly concerned on that issue.....

They are sending me a hard copy of their SPP docs but I said I wanted to be certain, when the time comes, that they are mine to trade (at $4 possibly !!!...)

Be interesting to see the oversubscribe figures and any scaleback when they arrive......

I still got screwed over by my broker who failed to perform my POKO conversion from 8 days out, before the 30th Nov deadline.
    So I will now have to see at what price I can get back in for those lost shares (lost opportunities) on the resumption (and all done at nil funding benefit to Buddy - which is currently my favourite charity!!......)

At long last HC seem to have got their website fully functional for all of my android postings - from a distance of 16,980 kms from Sydney !!!...

So well done HC for sorting it and well done me for telling you......

Not a single (or multiple) fat finger post in sight so far today !!!....

GLTAH - Oilf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.