PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The publication of the Long COVID data brings to mind the old...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    The publication of the Long COVID data brings to mind the old adage should I follow my head or my heart. It appears it may not matter because irrespective we could arrive at the same answer in respect of ATL1102.

The key takeaway from the accompanying ANP announcement is the potential ability of ATL1102 to modulate immune neurological cytokine responses in Long COVID patients. In order to get the data we need to read the article linked in the announcement from Frontiers in Immunology titled Neuro-PASC is characterized by enhanced CD4+ and diminished CD8+ T cell responses to SARSCoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein. Your attention in particular is drawn to the Long COVID signature i.e. enhanced CD4+ and diminished CD8+ T cell responses following infection.

We have the head but where else do we find a similar cytokine storm that is associated with SARSCoV-2 or its titular queen - the spike protein. We are now crossing over from catching COVID to the mRNA vaccine but we are simply looking for immunological signatures. Reference is made to the article Intramyocardial Inflammation after COVID-19 Vaccination: An Endomyocardial Biopsy-Proven Case Series. The authors state that the data supports the idea that vaccine-induced myocarditis is a consequence of excessive CD4+ T-cell infiltration that indicate an autoimmunological response to the vaccination.

I'm mixing my metaphors but if ATL1102 is good for the goose might it also be good for the gander. Wait a minute, case closed because ANP specifically spelt out in the announcement that they will conclude their work in Long COVID for the time being while the focus remains on DMD. Say if the answers, however, are found in the process of compiling data from the study in Duchenne's. Don't be silly what has DMD in common with Long COVID or vaccine-induced myocarditis? Remember like a good sleuth we are looking for tell-tale signatures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $134.7K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99278 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 122500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ 70281
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.