HT8 0.00% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

BTW, I share Prey's sentiments. At time it seems like everyone...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 198 Posts.
    BTW, I share Prey's sentiments. At time it seems like everyone else in the market has picked winners and multi-baggers all round, only we're stuck with this lemon of a stock.

The board looks lazy to me. No real new ideas other than hoping to get to breakeven and praying for someone, anyone to take a monetary interest in the company.

Carosa looks like he's checked out, too busy doing good things and making headway running CM8 (profitable and growing business) and appointed an alternate to keep a watching brief. Goulopoulos is still sitting at not far from his entry from 3+ years ago, but taking into account opportunity costs and time-decay he would have been better off getting a 2% term deposit interest instead for his efforts. Dickinson bought a few last year when share price was around low-mid 2c, and topped up a few more this year at 1.5c, so guess averaged out he's still in the red overall. Coppa's probably thinking it's great to get more earn-outs on the cheap after the last two tranches at 1.5/1.6c, but he doesn't realise what's the point when no one's interested in buying any in the open market, so what's he gonna do stuck with ~90m shares come next year that no one wants?

Kudos to Simon's energy and confidence but doesn't look like he's getting much help.

A lazy board it looks like. All sat around at the AGM, said nothing and looked like a bunch of muppets. Plympton didn't even open up the floor to let any shareholders speak, probably fearing any backlash when share price is sitting around 3-year low. He probably doesn't know that these days people get more informed and more say out of digital media (such as this forum) that sitting listening and nodding to his chairman's address. Type "Shoply ASX" and hotcopper thread is on the 1st page.

This company is gonna turn over more $ than its entire market cap in this current quarter, and no one really cares when other online retailers are pushing hard and moving on up. Is this a joke?

Sad sorry state of affairs all round.

Re-rating is only a matter of time - that's if we live that long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 426039 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 670083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.