UNT 5.00% 2.1¢ unith ltd

Just had a quick look. Yes, correct they are being paid for...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Just had a quick look. Yes, correct they are being paid for consultancy services as you as you say. I agree that no price target is wise.

It also states the principle fund holds shares and options in CM8. So I'm thinking they were participants in the recent soph raise.

You can take the research report as being bias or simply providing part of the service they are paid for. It's not uncommon.

Nothing is free in this game.

There is some good commentary in the report surrounding the business and industry.
    But there are some sloppy mistakes. The total options issued, the recent raise price stated as 27c and the EPS calculation in earnings commentary, off top of head. Maybe they can get a part refund.

All this aside, it really can't hurt to have a New York firm covering CM8 at this stage.
    There are some good stats in there such as DCB growing at 300% within Google plays platform.
    It just highlights CM8s direction IMO.

Also one of the RBmilstone advisors is the CEO and founder of Istros Media who look to be a very successful web development and media company working with the likes of AMC, Paramont, Sony etc.
    Is RBmilestone a door opener?

Im not sure what consulting arrangements are in place but at the very least there seems to be some investment interest coming from New York.

It could be money well spent.

Happy for the company to have exposure in New York.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $39.59K 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1928127 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 594444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.