RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Publication on challenges of diagnosing respiratory disease, page-10

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    To be honest, innovating in this day and age is hard. It takes so much effort to come up with something new, novel and useful that can address a real world problem. There will be many challenges, dollar and time spent and sometimes wasted.
    There might be no dollar figure or value in this post, but i believe, being a scientific published journal, it sheds light on the magnitude of the problem the firm is teying to address with their novel solution.
    I too, deeply believe in this company. I believe with the digitisation of services, their mobile hearing via phone really bridge the gap for in person consultation and online consultant.
    It is obvious they have been just surviving, with barely any revenue and high chance for another CR. But dyson or tesla or any of those novel innovative company all started the same. Trying to burn cash in exchange for a technological break through and advancement in modern technological capabilities. Hence, even with a CR, I do hope that there will soon be light at the end of the tunnel as shown by increasing license agreement with various medical companies.
    Just some of my opinion. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.