RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Publication on challenges of diagnosing respiratory disease, page-41

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Nice find.... Anddd I'm very confident that they will also add to the smartphone screening/diagnosis by bringing out a COVID-19 identification test using the sound of ones cough... I think it would also be a good idea to add security features such as facial recognition or fingerprint.. this would be a highly valuable proposition and easily scalable as it is available on many people's phones today... let's say you want to enter a concert but before you enter you have to make sure that you are COVID free.. you might have COVID but your mate may not so he or she can get you into the concert then you become a major super spreader... having an extra level of security would be valuable and I think this is where the development team are taking the technology...

I anticipate that the data from the Indian study is very valuable, the team will be crunching the numbers 24/7 and incorporating it into the existing data set to train the algorithms. It would be wise that all resources in ResApp camp should be focused on this at present..

We may have to complete a large prospective study in the US before we can roll out the technology for identifying COVID-19, however as we have this preliminary data from India ResApp can definitely compare this against the US preliminary data in a in house prospective study and this could potentially warrant enough evidence for the rollout of a screening tool. Especially given the urgency of such a device which could be groundbreaking in terms of its accuracy, practicality and cost-effectiveness...

Just to put into some sort perspective here I purchased some of those rapid antigen tests recently from Coles for my staff. The young apprentices are always trying to pull the "I got a sore throat maybe I have COVID sicky rather than shutting down my whole team and getting a PCR test I've opted for the rapid antigen test only because of the practicality of it. I perform inhouse tests on site and have results usually within half an hour.. Yes I understand that the accuracy is very low almost as good as tossing a coin but it is what governments deem as acceptable.. ResApp doesn't have much to beat to be superior over the rapid antigen tests..

Also let's not forget that we have CE mark and TGA clearance for our core technology. COVID identification is merely an extension to the EXISTING technology it won't take months to obtain this clearance is what I'm getting at more like a few weeks IMO...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.