NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Publications Positive Review of Veyonda in Chemotherapy, page-7

1. 4,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    This is from the announcement last Thursday 22/4 so less than a week to go now. It should be a good week next week with coming news on 1800mg cohort combined with the publication of the very positive peer review announced this morning. I think that peer review deserves a bit of media coverage as well.

That said, can anyone tell me what was behind the drop to mid 50's in the last two days?

There appears to be a little bit of shorting as mentioned on here but looks to be very minor at just under 0.1%, with what is going on right now why would anyone want to be shorting this stock.

Next steps
    The biomarker data from the top Veyonda (1800 mg) dose cohort is expected within the next few weeks.That will be followed by a review of the final clinical data on completion of treatment ofthe final patient. Clinical status (WHO COVID-19 grade, co-morbidities) and other therapies will need to be taken into account. After reviewing all data, the Company will consult with its medical and business development advisors along with government bodies including drug regulators.
    This

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.