MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Some are critical & some goggle-eyed supportive of msb. DYOR...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Some are critical & some goggle-eyed supportive of msb. DYOR does not mean posters factual information is invalid just because someone considers them "biased". Unbalanced? Maybe...sometimes, on both sides. Inflating and kicking tires are all part of driving. If there's factual information that doesn't support a particular view of msb, refute it with detail and a bit less ad hominem. Focus on the ball. This isn't a Trumpian "alternative facts" forum IMHO.

But, personally I find the informative debate here more useful than 50 more "Meso"names. Heated or otherwise. Sorry Rappa....

"He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion."
    - John Stewart Mill

At least animated discussion means msb's has attention. I used to hold rgs who finally secured a partnership deal & cant buy a look in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.