AZI 6.25% 3.0¢ altamin limited

Ann: Punta Corna Cobalt Project Multiple Veins & Licence Renewal, page-4

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I see this as a good opportunity taken up by the team. Investigation of Punta Corna has been a key part of unlocking further valuable mineral resources for the company and the securing of EL in adjacent areas , along with extending its current EL, means AZI can chase potentially valuable veins or rich material. It continues the primary task of proving up Punto Corna in order to take it to the next stage.

The company now has a significant enough mineral resource estimate at Gordon to progress that site and whilst they plan to continue to grow that estimate in parallel with applying for their mining licence as they move towards reopening the mine, Punta Corna imo represents the next development opportunity for this team to prove up and either sell off , using money to pay down any Gorno establishment debt, or take into production, which would turn AZI into a multi faceted miner, ie not just Zn/Pb.

Either way I am happy we are seeing regular updates of good progress. The more I see, the more impressed I am with this team and the more I want to put money into them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $10.57K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 280509 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 43334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.