PUR 16.7% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: PUR Investor Presentation December 2020, page-9

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I am very excited over PUR 's acquisition of the Warrior tenements which I think is timely, the resources they are going for is well sought after and PUR, at last is at the right place. I have taken a position and the shares will be locked up at least for the medium term. This reminded me of CHN and MAN which I have invested earlier in the year. The whole region appears to have the same sort of mineralization. TG is so convinced that he has acquired tenements surrounding Julimar and his company 's share price, LTR and DEV have gone up substantially. All the companies share prices in the region having return several bags and CHN 's return has been over 1500%. Management of PUR has been quick and has a programme for drilling all mapped out. I like the big volume of transactions following the breakout. The current 2.2c level is being retested and it is likely that the share price will continue its upwards trend from here. If you happened to be a holder hang on tightly for the ride, FOMO could push the share price up in no time. ( dyor, not to be regarded as advice, only an individual's opinion. Consult your financial advisor for your own situation).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.677K 2.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 19763039 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 64470603 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.