LBT 0.00% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: Purchase Order for Multiple APAS Instruments, page-26

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    So you are actually justifying a massive foul up because he cares? Cause in the short term it was what was needed to be done? And it doesn't concern you that it leaded to a SP that is -to say the least- unacceptable???
    Market went up almost 20% after the announcement, and took it to (drums playing...) 9 cents!! Unbelievable!!! If the board woukd have kept half of their credibility, we should have seen Uncharted waters of >30c stable. Someone did point out that this should have pushed the price over the $1. But BB is a great bloke that got a marketing agreement with BC! Let's pay him 400,000 per year for being a great bloke!!
    He got himself in this position, where no one even cares if they can sell 5 machines, there's always Grays in his announcements, never the straight information! I don't want names on the buyers, I just want the numbers, the timeline and how much profit will this represent.

To be honest I personally believe you are or:
    -BB
    -His mom
    - one of the top 20 holders than cannot see their way out with a purchase price of North 20c.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $97.78K 5.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1838434 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 334897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.