CIO 0.00% 1.8¢ connected io limited

I don't know when CIO will move back up but I firmly believe...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I don't know when CIO will move back up but I firmly believe that it will!

Unfortunately we just have to be patient while the market ignores us.

We are at all time lows and oversold on every technical indicator yet the FA has never been better.

The market cap of CIO for a soon to be cash flow positive tech business and the potential of the gold assets is just ridiculous compared to other spec stocks with no revenue and only hype.

It's funny because most of the amateurs selling right now at an all time low and when the RSI is at 30 (suggesting a 90% plus probability of a decent bounce from here) are probably keeping their overvalued hyped stocks like QBL, EVE, FBR, BUD, AVZ, TV2, GSW, etc. instead when the risk-reward is so much better here.

For CIO to double it would still be under $50m market cap and the potential loss investing now at all time lows with a low market cap and plenty of cash is negligible.

So with CIO the chance of a 100% return is reasonably high and the potential loss is reasonably low.

Whilst with the aforementioned overvalued stocks the chance of a further 100% return is low and the potential loss is very high.

But all those suckers buying the hyped up hot stocks of the day don't seem to see reality very well or realise that when the broker data shows instos selling to retailers day after day it's almost certain that eventually weak hand retailers will be left holding the bag and the price will collapse losing them most of their investment outlay!

CIO is the best risk-reward proposition on the ASX right now IMO and will soon be my largest holding. Patience will almost definitely reward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.