IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

ok heres my take on it or should I say my opinion. After the...

1. 3,054 Posts.
    ok heres my take on it or should I say my opinion.

After the Roam E Fiasco I dont think the Bigger of the Big stores have faith, thats why we we saw it in Amazon for 3 months to test the water. Now we are seeing reviews like "piece of junk" and numerous
    reviews stating it doesn't work properly. Remember the Forbes and Time reviews. Do these retailers want chinese made pieces of junk in there stores, I don't know but it sure ain't looking too peachy at the moment.
    CR maybe as they need to get some money from somewhere and with todays announcement of only 1000 for the Purchase order as I stated earlier thats not enough to even cover Seans wages for a few months.
    What do they do all day? Read hotcopper to get feedback?. They were quick off the mark today to release the announcement for Best Buy US, is that because @centrenow questioned it yesterday?
    The Story continues to be a very interesting one, was trying to do some research on signature brands, signature metals and libertyone last night but got a bit over it, if anyone can enlighten me on these and explain why sean neylon is not a director It would be greatly appreciated @Warnie.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.