ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    In this particular application the customer will buy the product that produces real world results which have been demonstrated via longer service life without loss of capacity.

The fact that ‘independent test have shown’ is all well and good if your going to show those results. 100 to 500% increase is extremely vague as best and worse when you have no details of the control.

I can think of one holder who i imagine is quietly blowing up at the lack of detail provided for what is arguably the best product development in FGRs history. If the trial site demonstrates an improved bottom line as a result of a revolutionary product additive that can be deployed without costly engineering changes to machinery newGen has it made. These sort of product developments have a compounding effect and if newGen polymers ‘optimised by pureGRAPH’ gain industry traction a multitude of other similar applications will be chomping at the bit to try pureGRAPH in thier own products.

Effort and consideration is required to leverage the opportunity that newGen has presented to FGR.
    Last edited by Yowie21: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $13.11K 292.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10798 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 236843 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.