GSR 8.33% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Purported Member Resolution, page-33

1. 2,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    Thanks for the tip,montysaves; here it is;

[email protected]+61 8 6383 7817futurebatteryminerals.com.auFuture Battery Minerals LtdSuite 10, 38 Colin St, West Perth WA 6005ABN 91 148 966 545 Follow UsASX: FBM27 October 2023ASX ANNOUNCEMENTANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – WITHDRAWAL OFRESOLUTIONSFuture Battery Minerals Ltd (ASX: FBM) (FBM or the Company) advises that following feedback anddiscussion with shareholders, the Board has determined it is appropriate to withdraw the following resolutionsreferred to in the Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) released to the ASX on 23 October 2023 for theconsideration at the Company’s AGM to be held on Wednesday, 22 November 2023:• Resolution 14 – issue of Performance Rights to Michael Edwards; and• Resolution 15 – issue of Performance Rights to Robin Cox.The withdrawal of Resolutions 14 and 15 will have no material adverse impact on the Company and will notaffect the validity of the proxy form provided in connection with the AGM or any proxy already submitted inrespect of the remaining items of business.All other items of business included in the Notice of Meeting provided to shareholders will be put toshareholders at the AGM.This announcement has been authorised for release by the Board of Directors of the Company

Now I would expect if the BoDs of GSR were really paying heed to shareholders interests they could do the same. I won't hold my breath.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.