WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Voting paperwork arrived in today's mail. My two bob's worth of...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Voting paperwork arrived in today's mail. My two bob's worth of votes were submitted online.
    Some thoughts and comments while I'm inclined.
    This corporate debacle could not get any worse unless the current board are successful with their 'vote against' strategy. This is highly unlikely as those shareholders responsible for instigating this meeting would have run the numbers before proceeding knowing they had sufficient support for a successful outcome.
    I share the same concern as most minority shareholders, in that we have no idea of the corporate game plan going forward nor do we have any idea of the credibility, capability and intention of those seeking to take strategic control of the company. It is therefore imperative that the new board achieves an immediate relisting of the company to the satisfaction of ASIC and the ASX. Furthermore, all shareholders supporting the replacement board need to be advised in a timely manner of the new board's strategic direction and how they envisage shareholder value will be restored and built upon. Critical to this is a timely implementation of an appropriate and effective shareholder communication strategy.
    I am hopeful that the meeting chairperson will have the same concerns as us minority holders and will give an undertaking at the meeting that the above and other governance issues will be addressed as a matter of priority.
    Any minority shareholder attending the meeting in person could possibly ensure the chair is aware of these concerns and perhaps report back to this forum as to statements the chair and other board members make in this regard.
    Good luck to all of us long suffering shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.