PUR 16.7% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Pursuit Acquires Yilgarn Warrior PGE-Ni-Cu Project, page-23

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @B85 Yea same here right now this acquisition to me is much like when Buck Mountain project was announced. They had the some 160Mil and 120Mil volume days, the 160Mil being highest volume traded on ASX that day, and it looked at the time that we were just about to hit the jackpot, but then it all eventuated to nothing. I was in a bit before the Buck Mountain was announced and some on here had given word of caution about PUR and their track record since they'd been holding, and they unfortunately were proven right with what happened with Buck Mountain. Hopefully it is not the case with this acquisition and we actually see something made from it.

The companies to compare PUR's potential with for now I think are the surrounding Caspin Resources (36.5M MC) and Mandrake Resources (30M MC). Hopefully PUR can produce results here.
    Curious if they have forsaken the Norway project. This was touted as potentially containing a motherlode and being geologically connected to massive Vale deposit in Canada, with some posters here a while back talking about potential for future JV's and contract with Northvolt down the track.

Also curious about their intentions with the Laverton project from here and what their focus is now.

For now I think SP will consolidate around 2c and there may be some pump and dump days like there was after Buck Mountain acquisition. I remember it being pumped from 1.8c to 2.8 and then it settled back to around 1.8-2.2c range.
    Hope PUR can actually produce some results with this one.
    All IMO dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.705K 824.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 56559550 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 30545373 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.