PUR 0.00% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Pursuit Applies for Combatant PGE-Ni-Cu Project Tenements, page-79

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes guys Im sure the company knew/know they are in that Space Exploration zone, its a big story and there are signs up all around the place in the north and even shows on ABC TV about it, I even saw the Deputy Opposition Leader talking about it in Meet the Press this week so you can hardly miss WAs latest move in Space Exploration.

If you cant do anything electronic virtually I imagine they would not be allowing new leases or at some level even allowing access to the area so we will see how it plays out...bottom line is Im sure we can achieve basic exploration Really the market doesn't value that project or probably much we are doing or have ATM other than whats going on in the Julimar zone.

The Julimar discovery has become this big a story primarily on what Chalice has found and to a much lesser extent the follow up discoveries by the likes of Cassini and Liontown and good tell tale signs from us and a couple of others. Imagine if or I think when there is another major announcement from anyone in the zone that a big PGE discovery has been achieved!

It won't matter who it is (obviously best if its us) but the whole region will go nuts.

There is already super strong interest in the whole zone including from the big end of town. Well place large footprint leaseholders are in this box seat in this market. Thats why Im certain we will fly out of this trading halt. The only thing holding us back previously was uncertainty we had the funds to drill i.e. the cash we needed.

Now we have the cash the party has only just begun..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.282K 532.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 25454152 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18530816 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1816206
Last updated 14.44pm 10/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.