PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

Ann: Pushpay 2020 Investor Day Presentation, page-22

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Surely with 40% revenue growth through cross selling and increased TPV alone, from 309 new donor management customers with 2407 CCB customers left to cross-sell to, this opportunity will see continued growth through to say 6 months time when a vaccine will allow churches to open back up. Then the sales team can unleash ChurchStaq on the new church customers who are trying to get the congregation back into the church.

Looking cheap to me as well. Based on 2*H1 sales and npat it's PE of 71.4 and PS of 11.2 with 40% rev growth and 31% and rapidly growing EBITDA margin that's way above rule of 50 they are high quality software company who have a historically stronger second half due to xmas period

During the investor day presentation they stated that they expect some donating fatigue to affect their processing volume over 2H. With covid spreading like wildfire I guess the outlook is pretty blurry from here. They only need 18% HoH revenue growth though to acheive 40% on pcp which would be 101m, 187m for fy21 PS of 10.3, PE of something like 56?

Any other thought on valuation and why the share price is sinking? Really seems to have been aligned with timing of recent announcements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.