PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

Unfortunately I cannot join, but hopefully someone can summerise...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    Unfortunately I cannot join, but hopefully someone can summerise some of what is discussed at the investor day.

Some observations from the presentation:
    - still no permanent CFO announced
    - seems to be an expansion geographically SEA, South Amer, Europe) and also into NPO/Corporate/Education (I wonder what the specific offering is that they are proposing for Corporate & Education)
    - the product offering is much more than I was aware of (HR Software, Music Lisensing, Bookeeping software, background checks, tokenisation, microlending.....perhaps these are new for NPO and they are expanding for a corporate/education market?!?)
    - looks like they are throwing a lot at capturing the Catholic church market.....adding 50 roles to support Catholic sector (also it seems that the offering is quite bespoke....I hope that is just the front end and that most of it is leveraging their existing technology else maintaining multiple platforms will reduce margins)
    - they are not talking about their existing clients & business.......lets hope that organic growth is continuing as the shareprice is not going to wait 12-18 mths while they open up other markets/products

Anyway - any download from the investor day would be helpful for all holders I'm sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.