PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

Some good points made here, although I've not worked through the...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Some good points made here, although I've not worked through the maths as yet (and I tend to be more cautious on revenue synergies, as these are usually over-optimistic in outlook).

The main, short term value driver is how many new medium-large customers are accessed. PPH appears not to have a model for serving smaller customers at a strong margin (,.. a possible avenue for them to be disrupted in future?)

Investors will have to be patient - it will be 12-18 months before the economics of integration (including its degree of success becomes apparent). I only hope they don't go and make a bunch of other acquisitions that will muddy the waters, distract management from a customer focus to an internal focus and put pressure on the balance sheet.

I also agree that an investor presentation in the near term presenting some pro forma financials and KPIs would be good. It would also be good to convey a message of capital discipline and something along the lines of "we're now not looking for further major acquisitions". I will drop a line to Investor relations requesting the same.

I'm a hold for now and I believe the deal makes strategic sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.