PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

Ann: Pushpay update on expressions of interest process, page-8

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I think patience will help here.

The market seems to have provided support to Pushpay's share price in the past week, despite a persistent drawdown just about everyday on the ASX this week. And a rather awful week if you're just talking about tech stocks and small/mid caps. That says a lot about the potential for a transaction.

I re-read the recent announcement. I suspect Pushpay is just going through a methodical process that involves their advisors to see if numbers stack up (for any offers they might have received).

I am quietly confident about something eventuating given the mention of multiple parties showing interest in acquiring PPH on 26 April 2022, with them noting further interest from again multiple parties after that announcement to 24 May 2022. Furthermore, BGH and Sixth Street are additional parties that appear interested in looking at a transaction as announced on 24 May 2022.

With that being said, it appears that PPH have numbers on their side with respect to a possible transaction that is in the best interest of us shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.