PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

Ann: Pushpay welcomes Michael Erisman as Chief People Officer, page-2

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hmmm. I worry when I see people like this who have worked for so many priors.

" Michael joins Pushpay from DocuSign. Michael has held previous human resources leadership positions at global organisations including Microsoft,PepsiCo and General Electric Capital as well as other US-based companies including Parallels, H&R Block, KRONEand Qwest Communications. During his tenure at Microsoft, Michael led the human resources agenda for thecompany’s marketing function, serving 8,000 marketers in more than 80 countries, working on teams from everybusiness unit, segment and product group."

Sure, we are getting someone with wide experience but It smacks of the local council chief principle i.e. they are intent on building a great c.v. rather than concentrating solely on the job. If nothing else it suggests a lack of sense of loyalty to the employer. There's also "is he a workplace-psychopath type" with wonderful people-manipulative skills and job interview presentation skills. I know references were taken into account but in addition, I hope previous workmates were spoken to face to face to allay my paranoia.
    I see "he teaches graduate level courses on ........ compensation and performancemanagement."

Just my observations spoken out loud. If none of my negatives apply, I wish him well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.