PVL 0.00% 4.0¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Ann: PVL Full Year Results Investor Presentation - revised, page-12

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As a shareholder from pre listing days, I’m disappointed PVL has shown such a breathtaking lack of competence with Hydroworks. It is VC, and failures happen, I know, I’ve been burnt a few times, but it’s the way it happened under PVL stewardship that is simply astonishing. I’ve resigned myself to be a very very patient investor. I believe that the business model they are following, in rushing anything with a pulse to a listing (including themselves) is flawed. They need to be patient, as the market is not forgiving, it will chew up dreams and spit them out without a second thought. Wait until a company is humming, as surely one should list a company to fund growth, not to fund life support.

I have high hopes for CLI, and therefore for PVL, and hopefully the new chair will restore investor confidence. For now I’m so far underwater that I’m adopting a limpet mode and waiting. Probably good value at this price for brave souls who want a gamble, as the whole portfolio should not be tarnished by Hydroworks, especially as Hampson has rightly fallen on his sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.