PVL 0.00% 3.8¢ powerhouse ventures limited

As a shareholder from pre listing days, I’m disappointed PVL has...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As a shareholder from pre listing days, I’m disappointed PVL has shown such a breathtaking lack of competence with Hydroworks. It is VC, and failures happen, I know, I’ve been burnt a few times, but it’s the way it happened under PVL stewardship that is simply astonishing. I’ve resigned myself to be a very very patient investor. I believe that the business model they are following, in rushing anything with a pulse to a listing (including themselves) is flawed. They need to be patient, as the market is not forgiving, it will chew up dreams and spit them out without a second thought. Wait until a company is humming, as surely one should list a company to fund growth, not to fund life support.

I have high hopes for CLI, and therefore for PVL, and hopefully the new chair will restore investor confidence. For now I’m so far underwater that I’m adopting a limpet mode and waiting. Probably good value at this price for brave souls who want a gamble, as the whole portfolio should not be tarnished by Hydroworks, especially as Hampson has rightly fallen on his sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $362 9.523K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155614 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 4675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.