CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Fully agreed bobx...This quote is actually also rising questions...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fully agreed bobx...

This quote is actually also rising questions I have...

Quote:
    The local hydrogeology indicates considerable
    underground complexity and potential for preferential flow
    of groundwater. This information was contained in the consultant?s report that was available to Cougar Energy (and therefore potentially to government) at the time of approval. It is unclear why the trial was not located in a more simple hydro geological setting, which was available not too distant from the existing site."

Question:
    If this so called Expert panel saying: . It is unclear why the trial was not located in a more simple hydro geological setting, which was available not too distant from the existing site." ? why in this case they are trying to close Cougar operation down in Kingaroy, why they simply didn?t advice Cougar about this - more simple hydro geological setting, which was available not too distant from the existing site and didn?t asked Cougar to relocate to this distant site AT WORST!!! (I?m not saying that they had the case even for that, I?m just trying to make a point...)
    I think they don?t know what they are talking and all they try to do is to cover up DERM?s stuff up!!!
    We/Cougar should definitely not let them get away with this nonsense!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.