PYC 0.00% 18.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: PYC Investor Update Presentation, page-8

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Hi all, non-holder here. I'm looking at PYC after some rabbit hole research on another company(s). PYC seems bleeding edge and quite exciting. Doing my DD, and while the science itself is pretty well beyond my understanding, the Investor Presentations/Updates etc were very enticing, and reading through the HC posts* it seems that excitement is building leading into first trials. From what I understand the company is very upbeat, and SP is not reflective of the potential here. Seems like a good time to make an entry.

I'm just wondering if there is a recording available of the presentation this thread is named after? The Q&A sections are always of particular interest. I see Session asked Medicine Man about a recording, but no response. Can't see a recording on the PYC website yet (I have emailed asking for one). Any help greatly appreciated, but I know I might just have to wait until they get back to me or upload it. In my experience these things can take time so thought I'd ask.

*Love the quality of the chat here. A small group of informed posters, and minimal BS, I learnt heaps, so thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $839.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $681.3K 3.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 332130 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 469568 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.